Boarding is done at our Greenbrae location (2094 Redwood Highway), a short 20-minute (13-mile) drive away. Ask about our weekday, limited shuttle service back and forth.
Monday - Friday 7am – 7pm, Saturday 9am – 5pm
Boarding is done at our Marin location in Greenbrae, CA
- Basic overnight rate – $85/night
- Drop-off at any time and check out before 11am on last day
- Unlimited Monthly PlayCare Members – $50/night, 7 days/week
- Holiday Rate – $100/night*
Boarding Packages **
*During the holidays, we charge a slightly higher rate to accommodate extra staff and to maintain the quality of care we are known for. Holidays are New Year’s (January 1-7), Memorial Day Weekend (Thursday-Monday), July 4th (July 1-7), Labor Day Weekend (Thursday-Monday), Thanksgiving Week (November 20-26), Christmas (December 22–31). Boarding packages cannot be used for holiday periods. The full $100/night must be paid.
- 10 Nights of Boarding Package – $750
- 20 Nights of Boarding Package – $1400
- Boarding is by reservation only. We don’t accept walk-ins.
- Boarding reservations can be made in-person, by phone, or by email. All estimated boarding stays must be paid in full at the time of drop-off.
- Check out time is 11:00am on the final day.
- A Late Check Out Fee of $25.00 is charged to dogs checking out from 11:00am – 12:00pm, after 12:00pm we charge our PlayCare rate.
- Siblings and dogs living in the same household are discounted 15% (for 2ⁿᵈ, 3ʳᵈ, 4ᵗʰ…dog/s)
- Packages are non-refundable.
** Boarding packages expire 1 year from date of purchase and are valid 7 days/week (excluding periods).
To avoid a 25% “no-show” fee**, boarding reservations must be canceled (in-person, by phone, or by email) with a minimum of 72-hour notice. Holiday boarding reservations must be canceled with a minimum 7-day notice. We have a “no-show” fee to encourage owners to cancel reservations that they don't need. Our facility has limited space and is frequently at 100% occupancy. This opens up spots for dogs that need care, who might have otherwise been turned away on a busy day, or who are on a waitlist.
**A 25% “no-show” fee is calculated as 25% of your total boarding estimate. For example, if your boarding reservation was for 4 nights at $85/night, your no-show fee would be $85. This fee is automatically charged as a deposit at the time of boarding reservation.