Looking for a safe, fun place to care for your dog while you're away? You've come to the right place! We take pride in positive-reinforcement training, supervised play indoor and outdoor, and a cageless, kennel-free environment. Last minute drop-offs are welcome and we have no weight restrictions. Come one, come all! To top it off, we're open 7 days a week/365 days a year. We take the “environmentally-friendly business” badge seriously, and are committed to using only biodegradable, non-toxic products. We’ll supply your dog with filtered water and organic treats and will administer medication or cater to special needs at no additional charge. Our services benefit not only your pet, but the animals around the city—we continue to donate a portion of our proceeds to help local animal shelters, foundations, and rescue centers where care is needed most.
Boarding is done at our Greenbrae location (2094 Redwood Highway), a short 20-minute (13 mile) drive away. Ask about our weekday, limited shuttle service back and forth.
Boarding Rates Monday - Friday 7am – 7pm, Weekends 9am – 5pm
- Basic overnight rate – $65/night
- Drop-off at any time and Check-Out before 11am on following day
- Punch Card PlayCare Members – $35/night + 1 PlayCare day
- Unlimited Monthly PlayCare Members – $35/night, 7 days/week
- Holiday Rate – $75/night*
Boarding Packages **
- 10 Nights of Boarding Package – $550
- 20 Nights of Boarding Package – $900
- Boarding is by reservation only, we don’t accept walk-ins.
- Boarding reservations can be made in-person, by phone or email. All estimated boarding stays must be paid in full at time of drop-off.
- Check out time is 11:00am.
- A Late Check Out Fee of $15.00 is charged to dogs checking out from 11:00am – 12:00pm, after 12:00pm we charge our PlayCare rate.
- Siblings and dogs living in the same household are discounted 15%.
- Packages are non-refundable.
*During the holidays we charge a slightly higher rate to accommodate for extra staff and to maintain the quality of care we are known for. Holidays are: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day Weekend (Friday-Monday), July 4th, Labor Day Weekend (Friday-Monday), Thanksgiving (Thursday-Sunday), Christmas (24th – 30th), & New Year’s Eve. Boarding packages apply for holidays, a $10/night surcharge must be paid.
** Boarding packages expire 1 year from date of purchase and are valid 7 days/week (excluding holidays). Ask about our discounts for long-term stays (over 2 weeks).
To avoid a $15.00 “no-show” fee, boarding reservations must be cancelled (in-person, by phone or email) with a minimum 72-hour notice. Holiday boarding reservations must be cancelled with a minimum 7-day notice. We have a “no-show” fee to encourage owners to cancel reservations that they don’t need.