Boarding is done at our Greenbrae location (2094 Redwood Highway), a short 20-minute (13 mile) drive away. Ask about our weekday, limited shuttle service back and forth.
Monday - Friday 7am – 7pm, Saturday 9am – 5pm
Boarding is done at our Marin location in Greenbrae, CA
- Basic overnight rate – $75/night
- Drop-off at any time and Check-Out before 11am on last day
- Punch Card PlayCare Members – $40/night + 1 PlayCare day
- Unlimited Monthly PlayCare Members – $40/night, 7 days/week
- Holiday Rate – $90/night*
Boarding Packages **
*During the holidays we charge a slightly higher rate to accommodate for extra staff and to maintain the quality of care we are known for. Holidays are: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day Weekend (Thursday-Monday), July 4th, Labor Day Weekend (Thursday-Monday), Thanksgiving Week (Monday-Sunday), Christmas (22nd – 30th), & New Year’s Eve. Boarding packages and PlayCare member packages cannot be used for holiday periods. The full $90/night must be paid.
- 10 Nights of Boarding Package – $650
- 20 Nights of Boarding Package – $1150
- Boarding is by reservation only, we don’t accept walk-ins.
- Boarding reservations can be made in-person, by phone or email. All estimated boarding stays must be paid in full at time of drop-off.
- Check out time is 11:00am on final day.
- A Late Check Out Fee of $25.00 is charged to dogs checking out from 11:00am – 12:00pm, after 12:00pm we charge our PlayCare rate.
- Siblings and dogs living in the same household are discounted 15% (for 2ⁿᵈ, 3ʳᵈ, 4ᵗʰ…dog/s)
- Packages are non-refundable.
** Boarding packages expire 1 year from date of purchase and are valid 7 days/week (excluding holidays).
To avoid a 25% “no-show” fee**, boarding reservations must be cancelled (in-person, by phone or email) with a minimum 72-hour notice. Holiday boarding reservations must be cancelled with a minimum 7-day notice. We have a “no-show” fee to encourage owners to cancel reservations that they don't need. Our facility has limited space and is frequently at 100% occupancy. This opens up spots for dogs that need care who might have otherwise been turned away on a busy day or that are on a waitlist.
**A 25% “no-show” fee is calculated as 25% of your total boarding estimate. For example, if your boarding reservation was for 4 nights at $75/night, your no-show fee would be $75. This fee is automatically charged as a deposit at time of boarding reservation.